- 001 - 01 - NoResult - Sunrise (100 Beats NyMa DJ Extraordinary Mix) - 3:31
- 002 - 01 - Tears For Fears - Shout (100 Beats NyMa & Sivoro Massive Edit) - 6:24
- 003 - 16 - ITAI - Flame Of The Pine Cone (105 Beats NyMa DJ Extraordinary Mix) - 3:40
- 004 - 03 - Sting Feat. Zuma Dionys - Desert Rose (NyMa DJ 105 Beats Extraordinary Drums Mix) - 6:24
- 005 - 02 - Elvis Presley - If You Talking in Your Sleep (88 Beats NyMa DJ Elvis Mix) - 4:42
- 006 - 23 - Mori Kante - Yeke Yeke (130 Beats NyMa DJ Extraordinary Trumpet Drums Edit) - 5:10
- 007 - 06 - Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (134 Beats NyMa DJ Extraordinary Edit) - 4:18
- 008 - 444 - Ticon - Violent Serenity (140 Beats NyMa DJ Extraordinary Rework) - NyMa DJ 5:02
- 009 - 37 - Effective - Knights Of Cydonia (140 Beats NyMa DJ Muse Tribute Re-Interpretation) - 5:23
- 010 - 478 - James Asher - Amma (146 Beats NyMa DJ and Sivor Monumental Re-Edit) - NyMa DJ 5:29
- 011 - 15 - Rihanna - Diamonds (100 Beats NyMa DI Re-Interpretation) - 4:48
- 012 - 12 - Michael Jackson - Heal the World (NyMa DJ Stretc Edit) - 4:09
Nightride is the second studio album released by American singer Tinashe, released on November 4, 2016. The first single from the album, “Company” was released on September 16, 2016. The album also includes the promotional singles “Ride of Your Life” and “Party Favors”. Unlike the single version of “Party Favors”, the album version doesn’t feature rapper Young Thug. The album is the first part of a double album to be completed with Joyride in 2017.
In 2007, Tinashe joined girl group The Stunners, founded by Vitamin C. Her bandmates were friends Marisol Esparza, Allie Gonino, Hayley Kiyoko, and Kelsey Sanders. Six months after their formation, the group signed with Columbia Records. The Stunners recorded a single that was to be used for the iCarly soundtrack; however, the single was never released.
In 2009, the group left Columbia Records and signed a production deal with Lionsgate Entertainment, who also produced a scripted television show pilot based on the group for MTV. On March 18, 2009, they released a single, “Bubblegum”, on iTunes, along with the official video.
In October, the group released a 5-song EP, influenced by artists such as Madonna, Gwen Stefani, and Rihanna. The music video for their promo single, “We Got It”, was released on February 22, 2010.